jueves, mayo 20, 2004

shrimp job

I was happy hour-hopping with some friends last night, and while we were sipping our cocktails I asked them whether they knew what a 'shrimp job' was. It is harrowing what human imagination can produce once you enter a sexual context. Hence I cannot repeat any of their theories. Digging the web helps though, e.g. eye.net has a nice hint (scroll down to 'toeing the line'). But my personal source of information is from a book ( BritPulp!, p. 211f):
[...]'I wanna be a star the dame chirped. 'I'm real talented you know. I can act and my boyfriend is gonna teach me how to play the bass.'
'How about letting me shoot a famous artist giving you a shrimp job?' the Mexican leered.
'If all you're interested in is my feet, you can forget it. I wanna see my beautiful face in this movie,' the girl was getting suspicious.
'There'll be shots of your face, all you gotta do is fake an orgasm as your toes get licked,' Mark smarmed
'Okay,' the chick was up for it.[...]

Ah, and then there is the infamous 'snow job' - but I did not remember that one last night. Too bad.