miércoles, noviembre 08, 2006

I am a spammer

At least the is what this quiz said. Truth be known there was no choice to begin with. You are Larry Koffi.  You are director in charge auditing and collecting Union Togolaise De Banque Lome, Togo West Africa.  You came across $44.5 million of a dead person in your bank. You will give me 25% to be his NEXT OF KIN.  You like red jelly beans.
Which Nigerian spammer are You?

As a file extension I seem to have a fuzzy personality, too:
You are .*  You are a wildcard.  You are everything to everybody.  You can't make up your mind as to what you want to be.
Which File Extension are You?

Pretty smart advertising on that page btw. They determine your ISP's location and your browser capabilities, and then send you whatever is appropriate (i.e. animated GIF vs. flash).
Latest SPAM from the inbox: "dogs. wants downstairs: Sodium impurities yellowish creme light." I hope it does not leave it's impurities on my carpet.